Monday, June 19, 2006

Bragging Up Fisher's Dad

I need to brag up Fisher’s Daddy. He’s worked so hard the last few weeks on the baby’s room and it’s getting there. There’s one coat of paint on the walls, though we will be tweaking it a tad. It is a spring green color- a yellowish green, our color palette called it “aloe vera” one could also call it “green banana” or “granny smith,” you’re getting the picture, we decided to do an accent wall in yellow, but we’re not crazy about it, so we’re changing the accent wall to a lighter version of the green color. Anyway, it’s turning out just like I imagined. Andy and I make a good team when it comes to projects like this. He some how has a way of turning my vision into a reality. Which brings me to why I feel so blessed to have him, this project really is just a metaphor for how he daily makes my dreams come true. He’s an amazing man of God, super dad, unbelievable husband, diligent provider, and most of all I’m thankful that he is my very best friend.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

We weren't going to find out when we first learned I was pregnant, but that changed pretty quick! :) I think you guys have the right idea, at this point (which could change in a heartbeat), I want to do the same and not find out for the second one. It sounds like things are coming together for the nursery-yay! We will be up in TC July 1-2, and I will be up the next week-end as well so maybe we can catch up then... :)

 
At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably my favorite post, where you're bragging up my son! :>) I've always thought he was pretty amazing too and thank God that He brought you two together. (OK Andy, you can quit gagging now...you know you love the praise!) Love, MomBo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home