Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Brilliant Little Man

I'm not trying to brag I think it's just a mother's natural tendency to think that her child is the smartest on earth. Tuesday, I was reminded just how right I am. I had a 30 week prenatal visit with my midwife. For those of you who have been pregnant lately you know that upon arriving at the office it is normal procedure to get weighed, have your blood pressure taken, and then pee in a cup. Well, this time around I get to bring Fisher to all my appointments, which for the most part works well since they seem to like little ones at the OB's office. Fisher was his usual energetic self that day, running down the hallways babbling mostly things that only he understands, then it came time for me to use the restroom, I bring him in with me since although they like children at the office they don't expect to have to babysit. I did my business and then set the cup on a little shelf before sliding it through the secret window where someone mysteriously sweeps it away for analysis. In the mean time my little Einstein jumped down from the chair he had been sitting in to run to the shelf reaching with all his might for the cup while estatically saying, "juice, juice!" Fortunately, although I was laughing hysterically I was able to beat Fisher to the cup before he managed to reach it but, isn't he the smartest?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home