Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My First Post


I think this will be a nice way of keeping friends and family posted on what's going on with us. So here it goes- my first post. This picture was taken this past Thanksgiving so it's not exactly new, but it isn't all that often that I get a photo of all three of us with our eyes open! Sunday was Mother's Day and Andy made me feel quite special. He wrote me a letter thanking me for all I do to support our family. Because all my time is devoted to a little guy who can't express his gratitude in too many words yet, it was very sweet of Andy to let me know how much he appreciates what I do for both he and Fisher. I think that you'll find that the theme to my blog will be about how blessed I feel to be able to watch my little guy grow and my big guy feel supported and encouraged through my love for them both!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Sara-blogs are the best, I hope you enjoy the whole concept. Welcome to the dark side of bloggers! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home