Friday, June 27, 2008

90% Buddies, 10% Rivals

The boys are best friends most of the time and it melts my heart to hear them giggling together without them knowing they have an audience. The boys just got up from nap and were playing blocks in Fisher's room while I put some clothes away. I turned around to see Fisher giving Noah a hug, saying "Noah, I want you for Christmas Time." I'm not sure where that came from, but it made me laugh and thank God for these two. This was this afternoon while we were out back playing in the sprinkler again. They love it!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe he's almost two. Can't wait to chill this weekend, see you soon. Aunt Kik's

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

Oh my! That's one of the sweetest things I have ever heard! Your little guys are just too cute... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home