Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Official

Besides the new front door, guess what else is new?

I'd say it looks a little different from when we bought it 5 years ago. The realtor thinks so too, he seems pretty optimistic, we are too. Now we start the waiting game!



AND, Andy's Mom is having a BIG Birthday and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Mom!


Though this picture is almost 2 years old, it's a good one and it may be the most recent one I have of her on the computer, it seems that when she's around I often pick up her camera and start taking pictures and don't use my own!

5 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Blogger Grace said...

The house look GREAT!!!! Good luck on it selling. Do you already have a new house picked out in Elk Rapids?

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Sheri said...

Wow... I need to start reading these things more often! Your house is lovely, Sara - I can see why you'd like to spend a little more time there! :)

Thanks for sending the link, too... I have a friend who is looking for a house.

Congrats on baby boy #3!!! You are such a great mom, Sara, and your boys are adorable!

 
At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, Thanks for making me look two years younger...it never hurts! Thanks again for the wonderful "family party" and for the "surprise party" afterwards. It was a day I will treasure forever. I have the BEST family in the world! And your house looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Love, MomBo

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow! What a huge home makeover! You guys did a fantastic job and I pray all your hard work pays off very soon! (So did I read you are having another boy??!!) That is awesome! I was just talking to Dave's Grandma last night and she was telling us how much fun she had with her 3 boys in the summer times going fishing and hunting for frogs. She has great memories as I'm sure you will too.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Leanne said...

Your house is beautiful!!!! We will pray for a quick sell and a great profit. I still think you should consider the west side of T.C.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home