Friday, June 06, 2008

Sprinkler Time



We got the sprinkler out for the first time this afternoon, what fun! I think we have a very fun summer ahead of us!

We're LOVING being able to be outside so much! We've been hiking and biking and just plain playing outdoors during the day as well as in the evenings with Daddy. It's great to have Andy available to have fun with us since he doesn't have stuff around the house to worry about like he used to.

Personally, I'm enjoying digging in the dirt immensely. I started some flowers from seeds over the spring and have now transplanted my babies outside. I'm hoping for somewhat of a cutting garden. We'll see how it goes. So far so good. I bought a few new perrenials and we've also moved some things around for more optimal conditions, so if we move sonner rather than later, there are a quite a few things that I would miss out seeing and be a little disappointed about. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of my flower babies to post in the next month.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Sara:

1. the house looks fabulous
2. good for you for relying on God'd timing and plan (even though it's tough sometimes)
3. the boys are precious
4. sounds/looks like you're doing great with the pregnancy
5. glad you guys are enjoying the summer weather!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

hehe, i copied you with the ticker...it's the sincerest form of flattery! =) hope you're doing well.

-mama whits

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home