Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Thing a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Planting trees with daddy, happy Earth Week! Big Boy...
Bigger Boy...


Biggest Boy...


I can't tell you how often I look around at this crew and am just without words. How did I get here? Is that my son dribbling a soccer ball? Is that my husband ticking my baby untill the most beautiful giggle fills the room? Is that my son waking up from a nap in search of mommy cuddles? Are those my tears of pure joy? Absolutely! I am so grateful!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Look at that pose!!! GO FISHER! :)

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

Great Pictures!!! They are so cute!!

 
At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL SAID, SARA! GOD IS GOOD...LIFE IS PRECIOUS! GLAD WE GOT TO SEE FISHER KICK THE SOCCER BALL IN YOUR YARD, EVEN IF THE GAME DID GET RAINED OUT!

LOVE YOU ALL........MOMBO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home