Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Three Musketeers

Enjoy!
This is what happens when I try to take a picture of all three of them, is Corbin tickling Noah?

Try Again, at least the little one is listening to Momma!

This is my BIG boy and my Monster Truck masterpiece. He loved it and that's all that mattered, and well it tasted pretty good too.



Then we have our smiley baby. Couldn't you just eat those cheeks?! He really is one sweet boy. I guess I have to take all kinds of photos now, before he learns from his brothers that it's funny to close your eyes or make silly faces when your mom is trying to take a picture.



Look at that, wonders never cease, the two big boys both smiling for the camera with their eyes open!
It may have been cold but, sure was beautiful on a clear morning like it was today, BEFORE the winter weather rolled in.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Hey, sarah,
first of all, ADORABLE pictures. The boys are to die for !!

Secondly, I have a friend who is about to have a baby and is interested in the babywearing. You ha da link up for a pattern on here awhile ago, and I was wondering if I could get that link from you??? Thanks!

Kayla

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

Great pictures. Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home