Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You'll Just Have to Take My Word For it...

The kids had a really great time at the fair, but I left the camera at home charging, so I have no pictures to show for it. Both boys truly enjoyed seeing all the animals. In fact, when we asked Noah what the cows said he's even started saying, "Mmmm" like he's trying to say "Mooo," but not getting the second syllable yet. It's so funny and he's so proud of himself. Fisher, on the other hand was very intrigued by the animals but preferred being held as we walked through the barns. I set him down for a few minutes while we were checking out the goats when he said, "Mom, would you carry me? I'm a little bit nervous." Can you imagine anything cuter? Speaking of cute, you all must be thinking to yourselves, "Show us some new photos of those little cherubs", well...

Recently we've tossed around the idea of getting Noah's hair cut, but I don't want to yet, he's my baby. The reason this topic is coming up, is that Andy has discovered a striking resemblance between Noah and Ben Franklin (short hair on top and a curl of long hair over the ears).


Whatever, it just makes me more adamant to let it grow, I think it's adorable, and besides neither Noah or I are ready for him to have a big boy hair cut like his brothers.

Last weekend Fisher and Noah got to meet Baby Adrian. Noah was so excited he really wanted nothing more than to touch that sweet baby while I was holding him. Fisher was happy to meet his new cousin too, but it's really hard to pull him away from all the fun things at the Spencer's farm like his cousins swing set, chickens, and of course Uncle Shandy's tractor.


Last weekend we were driving to my parents saturday afternoon when we stumbled upon the Garfield Township Fire Station Open House, what a great discovery that was.


I know I owe it to all of you but I REALLY owe it to myself to take some time to be with my thoughts to do some better journaling on here. But it's not going to be tonight, so I'll get back to you soon with some bigger thoughts, until then Night, Night.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how I love curly hair...leave the curls! Kik's

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

oh sara, i love the pics and stories, but it's much more worth your time to be MAKING those memories and capturing those moments so we'll take what we can get! =) you're doing a great job with the boys (daddy too!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home