Saturday, August 18, 2007

Catching Up

I failed to wish the love of my life a Happy 33rd Birthday on the 10th of this month (officially on this blog, I mean). We had a nice dinner at home and just spent some time as a family to celebrate. Fisher slipped and gave away the surprise that we had gotten Andy a new bike helmet. It wasn't a super exciting gift to begin with (you have the same bike helmet for ten years, it's probably time for a new one), so I think Fisher's slipping made it seem a little more fun. Fisher and I made Daddy a card and a special dessert while Noah was napping, and announced his birthday with sidewalk chalk to welcome him home from yet another trip to the big city of Birmingham, Michigan! Actually he's been doing a lot of work on the client's previous home in West Bloomfield in an attempt to help get that house sold. Noah loved hearing "Happy Birthday" again, I think he thought we were singing to him again, he got all smiley while Fisher and I sang.

So even though I am late, I truly do celebrate who you are to the boys and I, Andy, on your birthday and always. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home