Friday, December 01, 2006

'Tis the Season, Birthday Time That Is

My Baby is two (the oldest one), how did that happen? I can't believe it! I admit he's well into toddlerhood, but it seems like just yesterday I was staring into those big dark eyes for the first time. But actually yesterday he was "working" at his tool bench just like Daddy (his favorite birthday present from Andy and I). We have had a whirlwind of birthday going on this week. He's had friends over and last weekend we went to Andy's parents to celebrate with Miss Jayden, wednesday we went to the Burger King Playground to celebrate with my parents and sister, and sunday we'll conclude our birthday week with my Dad's side of the family when Fisher gets to celebrate with Ben. What a lucky Boy! Fisher News:
  • Fisher LOVES books. I had read about 15 to him already that morning so I suggested that he read the book to Elmo, so that's what he's doing, those are Elmo's beady little eyes in the corner of the photo.
  • He's counting to 10 then we skips to sixteen, seventeen
  • If you ask him what time it is, he always says "Sixteen"
  • He's started singing his ABC's (sometimes skips a few, and I think he thinks LMNOP is one letter all rolled together) pretty darn cute though.
  • The highlight of my day is our bedtime prayers when he seems to remember to pray for EVERYONE he knows (I think he's a prayer warior, others may argue that he's procrastining going to sleep)

Baby Noah News:

  • He's smiling and giggling all the time, he thinks his brother is very amusing (and Fisher enjoys the audience)
  • We tried a little rice cereal, he doesn't seem to mind it much, but I'm in no hurry to start a whole lot of food, I had forgotten what a pain that can be, nursing is so much more convenient. The doctors say there's no nutritional need for it until 6 months anyway.
  • He really likes to lay on his tummy and play with the toys in front of him. That's what he's doing in this picture.

Andy and I are doing well. I'm working at the pool on saturday mornings for a few hours teaching swimming lessons for a little extra cash. It's fun and gives Andy a little opportuninty to hang with the boys while I'm gone. Andy's wrapping up on the roof. It's been a duanting project, but well worth it. Oh, I hear Noah, time to get back to the boys. Talk to you all soon! Take Care!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love what you do on the site. Makes me weep with joy
Prayer Warrior
I have no doubt at all. Nothing is more awsome than watching the two of them interact. I suppose its to early to say that they love each other but I think their pretty advanced anway so I think they do.
Love Pops Brown

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger The Purdys said...

Hi Sara. Thanks for the comments - Kira is definitely such a blessing. Although I wasn't sure it was possible to love two as much as I love Westley, it's happened. Amazing.

I see all is well with your beautiful family. Fisher and Noah are going to have such a blast together (if they aren't already).

One of these days we need to get together again. Maybe in January sometime?

I hope your Christmas was great and have a Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home