Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sweetest Words

So yesterday, I got to witness the sweetest words I've ever heard, a close tie with the words Andy vowed to me over four years ago. I was holding Noah and Fisher was playing, when completely unprompted he walked up to Noah and gave him a hug and said "Love you, Baby Noah." He's said, "Love you" to us before but it's always been in response to us telling him first. One of the greatest things about it is that since he told Noah before Andy or I the two of us don't have to argue about who his favorite is. We both hope that they grow to be the best buddies in the whole world!

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Wow. My eyes just got a little teary...how sweet!

 
At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a suprise to Bumpa, He has learned to share the Love his Mom & Dad show him. And he is just about a special a big brother as there can be. Love you all

Bumpa Brown

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

How sweet Sara! Sounds and looks like you and Andy are doing a great job-keep it up! Your boys are so sweet and precious!

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, I'm saying "Amen", "Amen" and "Amen" to the three comments already posted. Thanks for sharing those tender moments from your life. Love, MomBo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home